Submit a Dispute

To submit your dispute, please complete the below form. Be advised, as a family member or third party handling the affairs of a deceased consumer, you are not personally responsible to pay their debt.
It may be necessary for us to contact you to gather additional information and to respond to your dispute. Please provide your contact information below.

    I want to dispute the debt because I think (Select all that apply):

    This is not my debtThe amount is wrongOther